made some improvements in regards to PS2 on PS3 via Cobra with a fix to that Controller Sync issue that has been a problem since 4.50 CFW. Now play your PS2 ISOs without the restriction of that cord like its was meant to be on your PlayStation 3.
Some may wonder if developer HABIB is not with REBUG, but from what we have heard at PSX-Place the developer is still apart of the team and we also should be seeing a REBUG Release soon as well. Checkout all the details of this Standard CFW with Cobra 7.03 from developer HABIB (aka smhabib)
CFW Features of 4.66 HABIB v1.00:
1. MADE OUT OF 4.66 OFW
2. HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND APP_HOME
3. HAVE REACTPSN COMPATIBILITY
4. PATCHED LV0 TO DISABLE ECDSA CHECKS
5. PATCHED LV2 TO ADD PEEK/POKE SUPPORT
6. PATCHED LV1 TO DISABLE LV2 PROTECTION
7. PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK/ POKE SUPPORT
8. IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UP TO 4.66
9. CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
10. CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3.55 OFW
11. NOT ADDED NO BT/BD PATCHES
12. RSOD BYPASS
13. REACTPSN OFFLINE PATCH ADDED
14. BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
15. REMOVED CINAVIA DRM FOR HDD CONTENT
16. REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDMV
17. REMOVED CINAVIA FOR BDVD
18. QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 WAS QA ON 3.55
19. COBRA 7.03 ADDED
20. INCREASED COBRA GAMES COMPATIBILITY
21. SPECIAL PAYLOAD FOR COBRA TOGGLE IN LV2
22. ADDED NEW ODE PATCHES BY DEANK
PS2 FOR BC AND SEMI-BC:
Proper 4.66 emu with no bug like previous cobra firmwares
PS2 FOR NON-BC:
Iso wireless sync supported, mount iso with multiman and run it through ps2 classic placeholder(redirection).if file /dev_hdd0/classic_ps2 present then redirection will be disabled and classics will run.
NEW LV2 PAYLOAD:
Improves non-cobra mode to full extent and improves apps support
100% patched unlike current cfw released for 4.66
So here we have a great fw.
P.S devs including @aldostools the stage2.bin location is changed.
DOWNLOAD: HABIB 4.66 V1.00 PUB
How to download :
Wait 5 seconds and click “SKIP AD”
Labels: CFW Upgrade