Rich feature lineup
- The complex compression algorithm it uses creates small archives, saving disk space and enabling faster file sharing. Audio and graphics files benefit from a special archiving algorithm, one that doesnâ™t make a compromise on quality. It includes Windows Explorer shortcuts for easy access and supports drag and drop as well.
- WinRAR also provides possibilities to split archives into several volumes; this way, a large archive is divided into other smaller ones, which makes the perfect way to share huge files.
Advanced security and ease of use
- In case you wish to secure your files, you can always protect your data with a password, while the ‘Repairâ™ function comes in handy whenever you try to fix a broken archive.
- Besides the fact that it does a great job when it comes to compressing files, WinRAR also integrates dedicated features that allow you to manipulate archives with a single click. You can backup the files youâ™re about to compress, you can test the archived files and you can even perform virus scans before decompressing, without putting the data stored on your computer at risk.
Fast and effective compression
- During our tests, the compression and decompression process worked amazingly fast, and that should happen in your case too, at least if your computer is able to handle the task.
- The only problems you could experience are strictly related to hardware resources, as working with 3 or 4 archives at the same time could be a bit overwhelming for slower computers.
An overall great package
- All in all, WinRAR remains the industry-standard in the compression category. It allows you to handle the most popular compression formats using a single interface and at very high speeds provided by the complex engine hidden under the hood.
- WinRAR undoubtedly comes with one of the most advanced feature sets currently on the market and even though itâ™s not offered for free, it remains one of the leading compression tools that you can install on Windows.
This beta setup version gave detection via avast, downloaded directly from site. Tested and had few hiccups but everything ok. If installed previous version will be registered automatically. Fixed 64x issue.
Download WinRAR.v5.30 Final (x86x64) Incl Key
1. Unpack and install
2. Copy and paste rarreg.key Into Winrar Directory